Our Response To COVID-19
In response to the Declaration of Emergency by the Government of Ontario, we have suspended our in-person Sunday morning worship service for March 22nd and 29th. In addition, we have suspended all Faith Welland and Faith Welland Outreach programs and closed our Church Office until further notice.
What We Can Do to Serve You and Your Family
During this Time:
1. Watch our live service each Sunday at 10:00am from our Facebook page, Faith Welland (Faith Tabernacle), or here on our website. We also encourage you to interact in the Facebook live comment section.
2. Our Church Office will continue to operate off-site, Monday to Friday, from 9am to 4:30pm. Phone messages can be left at 905-735-6811, and will be checked every half hour during office hours. Pastors and church staff can also be contacted directly. Click here for our staff directory.
3. Every Sunday our Faithkids Facebook page will be posting lessons that families can share with their children. In addition, we will be posting a new resource each morning at 9am, providing your family with some worship songs and fun ideas for activities.
4. We are offering a delivery service for seniors and individuals with health issues for groceries and other household essentials. For more information click here.
How You Can Still Give:
1. Text to Give: Text your giving amount to 84321. Credit or debit card registration will be done for your first transaction only. For designated giving, text your amount along with the designated department (eg. $10 Missions).
2. Church Centre App: Track your giving via the Church Centre app. Download on your Apple or Android device and select 'Faith Welland' as your church to set up your account.
3. Online: Click here to give through our website.